During this class you will:
- Learn terminology that is relevant to your camera.
- Become familiar with the button layout and operation of your EOS camera.
- Explore what the basic buttons and dials control and how they can affect your image.
- Customize the "My Menu" so that when that photographic moment presents itself, you can capture it.
- Experience Live View Shooting and learn how it can be used effectively.
- Learn how to care for your equipment so that you can get the most out of your investment.
- Learn all about Canon lenses and how a lens choice affects your image.
- Experience the full input to output solution that Canon has to offer with our EOS DSLR's and PIXMA printers.
- Have a first look at the software that came with your camera and see the benefits it has for your photography.
- Find out what additional resources that Canon has to offer you along your photographic journey.