During this class you will:
· Learn terminology that is relevant to your camera.
· Become familiar with the button layout and operation of your EOS camera.
· Explore what the basic buttons and dials control and how they can affect your image.
· Customize the "My Menu" so that when that photographic moment presents itself, you can capture it.
· Experience Live View Shooting and learn how it can be used effectively.
· Learn how to care for your equipment so that you can get the most out of your investment.
· Learn all about Canon lenses and how a lens choice affects your image.
· Experience the full input to output solution that Canon has to offer with our EOS DSLR's and PIXMA printers.
· Have a first look at the software that came with your camera and see the benefits it has for your photography.
· Find out what additional resources that Canon has to offer you along your photographic journey.