The P2X Fury uses a high-efficiency, virtually failure-proof LED to deliver your choice of either 15 or 500 lumens of perfectly focused light, the latter qualifying the Fury as a pocket-sized searchlight. The 15-lumen level is excellent for general work at close-to-medium distances, and also lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, a valuable option when you're miles from civilization. At either setting the high-strength polymer micro-textured reflector delivers a smooth, comparatively wide beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light. The Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low; return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion.
See all four Fury flashlight models click here or visit our Flashlights page, click the "Clear Results/View All" button, and scroll down.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life