This course is a 'hands on' instructional workshop designed to get users familiar with the key features of the Lightroom Classic CC software for processing their images. It is for beginners and experienced users who want a comprehensive review of the basic Lightroom functionality.
We will cover the user interface, important settings and functions in the Library and Develop Modules, as well as, how to export your processed images to social media and others through email.
During the four (4) hour course spread over two (2) days, we will cover the following topics:
1. The difference between Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC.
2. Discussion of the user interface and workspace panels.
3. The importance of certain preference settings, and a brief discussion of how the catalog works including Sidecars for RAW files.
4. How to import images into Lightroom.
5. How to organize, use catalogs, rate images, search for and select images for processing.
6. Basic use of the Develop module to 'post process' images.
7. Exporting images from Lightroom.
Prior to the start of the class each student will receive copies of images which will need to be loaded on their own computer.
The course will be given in two, two-hour sessions on Tuesday December 4th and on Tuesday December 11th from 6 - 8 pm at Camera Land 720 Old Bethpage Rd, Old Bethpage, NY 11804
The Total Fee for both nights: $150.00 + tax… Students are to supply their own laptop computers.
Alan Agdern provides lectures and workshops on Lightroom, Photoshop, Aurora and Luminar to various Camera Clubs, as well as, the Photographic Federation of Long Island (PFLI) and private students. He recently taught a Lightroom Course for the Bethpage Schools Adult Education Department.
He is a member of the Syosset Camera Club and has been honored by being named to the Photographic Federation of Long Island (PFLI) "Hall of Fame".