Lightroom Classic 201 Level 2 - Develop Post Processing Workshop (Part 2)contact us
*The April 2nd 2020 class is postponed to a later date. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
A Four (4) hour workshop taught over two days. Workshop Fee for the two nights: $159.99
This workshop is designed for:
- Students who took our Lightroom Classic 101 Basic Introductory Workshop
- Those that have a working knowledge of Lightroom Classic.
- Experienced users who want to receive a comprehensive review of the basics.
This hands-on interactive course is a workshop on how to use the Lightroom Develop module to perform ‘Post Processing’ of your digital images. It covers all of the important functions in the Develop module by taking several images from the initial camera download through to a finished photograph.
This workshop is designed to teach photographers the basics of using Lightroom Classic to import and edit their images.
During this course we will discuss:
- Lens Correction
- Cropping and Straightening images
- Color Correction and White Balance
- Overall adjustments using Profiles
- Noise Removal and Sharpening
- Local Adjustments (Spot Removal, Red Eye Removal, Graduated andRadial Filters, Adjustment Brush)
- Tone Curve
Students receive a comprehensive Workbook and a set of images used during the classes.
Students are to supply their own Laptop Computers with Lightroom Classic installed prior to arriving for the first class, if you wish to follow along orthey can just observe without a computer.
The course will be given in two, two-hour sessions at Camera Land
720 Old Country Rd, Old Bethpage, NY 11804.