Photoshop Elements 201 (Part 2)contact us
*The March 31st 2020 class is postponed to a later date. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
A Four (4) hour interactive workshop taught over two days. Workshop Fee $159.99
This workshop is designed for:
- Students who took our Photoshop Elements 101 Introductory Workshop or those that have a working knowledge of Photoshop Elements.
- Experienced users who want to receive a comprehensive review of the basics.
This hands-on interactive course is a workshop on how to use the Photoshop Elements to perform ‘Post Processing’ of your digital images. It covers the important by taking several images from the initial camera download through to a finished photograph.
This hands-on workshop is designed to teach photographers the basics of using Photoshop Elements to import and edit their images.
During this course we will discuss:
- Cropping and Straightening images
- Layers and Layer Masks
- Removing Blemishes
- Moving and Removing Objects
- Using Adjustment Layers and Blend Modes
- White Balance, Color Correction, Sharpening and Noise Reduction
- Selective Adjustments such as Burning and Dodging
Students receive a Workbook and a set of images used during the classes.
Students are to supply their own Laptop Computers with Photoshop Elements 2020 installed prior to arriving for the first class, if they wish to follow alongor they can just observe without a computer.
The course will be given in two, two-hour sessions at Camera Land 720 Old Country Rd, Old Bethpage, NY 11804.