Lightroom Workshop: Post Processing With Alan Agdern (Part 1)contact us
Part 1: Dec. 5th & Part 2: Dec. 12th
Total fee for both nights: $150.00+tax
Please call Jeff Mantell at 516-217-1000 to register for this class
This course is a hands on instructional workshop on how to use Lightroom's Develop Module to perform 'Post Processing' of your digital images. It will cover all of the important functions in Lightroom's Develop module by taking several images from the initial camera download through to a finished photograph.
During the four (4) hour course spread over two (2) days, we will cover the following topics:
- The difference between Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC
- Discussion of the user interface and workspace panels
- The importance of certain preference settings and a brief discussion of how the catalog works including Sidecards for RAW files
- How to import images into Lightroom
- How to organize, use catalogs, rate images, search for and select images for processing
- Basic use of the Develop module to 'p[ost process' images
- Exporting images from Lightroom
Prior to the start of the class each student will receive copies of images which will need to be loaded on their computer.
This course will be given in two, two hour sessions: Part 1: Dec. 5th & Part 2: Dec. 12th
Instructor Alan Agdern
Alan Agdern provides lectures and workshops on Lightroom, Photoshop, Aurora and Luminar to the various Camera Clubson Long Island as well as for the Photographic Federation of Long Island (PFLI) and private students. He recently taught a Lightroom course for the Bethpage Schools Adult Education Department.
He is a member of the Syosset Camera Club and has recently been honoured by being named to the "Hall of Fame" of the Photographic Federation of Long Island (PFLI)
His website is www.photoartbyalan.com which contains samples of his images and blogs on Lightroom and Photoshop techniques. Some of his images can be also found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PhotoArtByAlan
720 Old Bethpage Rd, Old Bethpage, NY 11804