Elements 101 (Part 2) w/ Alan Agderncontact us
The total fee for both nights is $150.00+tax
Please call Jeff Mantell at 516-217-1000 to register for this class
This is a two part course.
This workshop is designed for:
- Beginners with limited or no knowledge of Photoshop
- Lightroom users who want to use Photoshop as an extension to do those things that can't be done or are difficult in Lightroom
- Experienced users who want to receive a comprehensive review of the basics
This hands-on workshop is designed to teach photographers the basics of using Photoshop to edit their images. We will cover the user interface, important settings, opening, editing, saving, exporting and printing images.
During this four (4) hour course we will discuss:
- Userstanding the user interface
- Discuss Post-Processing Work Flows
- Learn how to work with Layers and Layer Masks. (the most important feature of Photoshop)
- Userstanding the various Tools and Adjustments Layers
- Utilizing the power of Camera Raw and Lightroom
Prior to the start of the class each student will receive a workbook and copies of images used in the class.
The course will be given in two (2) two-hours sessions.
Students are to supply their own laptop computers with a copy of Photoshop installed.
Instructor Alan Agdern
Alan Agdern provides lectures and workshops on Lightroom, Photoshop, Aurora and Luminar to the various Camera Clubson Long Island as well as for the Photographic Federation of Long Island (PFLI) and private students. He recently taught a Lightroom course for the Bethpage Schools Adult Education Department.
He is a member of the Syosset Camera Club and has recently been honoured by being named to the "Hall of Fame" of the Photographic Federation of Long Island (PFLI)
His website is www.photoartbyalan.com which contains samples of his images and blogs on Lightroom and Photoshop techniques. Some of his images can be also found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PhotoArtByAlan
720 Old Bethpage Rd, Old Bethpage, NY 11804