Photoshop 101 (Part 2)contact us
*The April 30th 2020 class is postponed to a later date. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
This workshop is designed for:
- Beginners with limited or no knowledge of Photoshop/
- Lightroom users who want to use Photoshop as an extension to do those things that can't be done or are difficult in Lightroom.
- Experienced users who want to receive a comprehensive review of the basics.
This hands-on workshop is designed to teach photographers the basics of using Photoshop to edit their images. We will cover the user interface, important settings, opening, editing, saving, exporting and printing images.
During this four (4) hour course we will discuss:
- Understanding the user interface.
- Discuss Post-Processing Work Flows.
- Learn how to work with Layers and Layer Masks (the most important feature of Photoshop).
- Utilizing the power of Camera RAW and Lightroom
Prior to the start of the class each student will recieve a workbook and copies of images used in the class.
The course will be given in two, two-hour sessions.
The workshop will be at Camera Land, 720 Old Bethpage Rd, Old Bethpage, NY 11804
The total fee for both nights is $150.00+tax. Students are to supply their own laptop computers with a copy of Photoshop installed.
Instructor Alan Agdern
Alan Agdern provides lectures and workshops on Lightroom, Photoshop, Auora and Luminar to the various Camera Clubs on Long Island, as well as, for the Photographic Federation of Long Island (PFLI) and private students. He recently taught a Lightroom Course for the Bethpage Schools Adult Education Department.
He is a member of the Syosset Camera Club and has recently been honored by being named to the "Hall of Fame" of the photographic Federation of Long Island (PFLI).
His web site is www.photoartbyalan.com which contains samples of his images and blogs on Lightroom and Photoshop techniques. Follow him on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PhotoArtByAlan