Photoshop for Beginners – An Online Workshopcontact us
Class CL010R - Wednesday Evenings February 3, 10, 17, 24 - Time: 7:30 to 9:00 PM Eastern Time
Instructor Alan Agdern
Class offered in conjunction with Jeff Mantell of Camera Land NY.
Learn how to use the power of Photoshop for editing your images
This workshop in designed for:
- Beginners with limited or no knowledge of Photoshop.
- Lightroom Classic users who want to use Photoshop as an extension to do those things that can’t be done or are difficult in Lightroom.
- Experienced users who want to receive a comprehensive review of Photoshop basics.
During this course we will discuss:
- Understanding the user interface.
- Successful work flows
- Destructive vs non-destructive editing practices
- Learn how to use Layers, Layer Masks (the most important features of Photoshop)
- Learn how to make Selections
- Understanding the various tools and adjustment layers
- Utilizing the power of Camera Raw and Lightroom
The workshop will be using the latest version of Photoshop CC. Adobe CC subscription users get Photoshop in addition to LightRoom, so why not use it?
Unlike many other on-line workshops, our interactive workshops are designed to emulate a classroom environment, the students can work along with the instructor, ask questions and have the instructor see and assist them.
The class will be held using the Zoom meeting system with each student able to interact with the instructor and the rest of the class. The class will be limited to 8 to 10 people to ensure that all questions are answered.
Prior to the start of the workshop each student receives a Workbook and a set of images used in the class, as well as, instructions on how access the online class.
To register you must send an email to
email@example.com with the Subject “Registration request PS for Beginners Feb 3rd”
You must be registered for this class. Registration cuts off at 12pm on Wednesday Jun 10th
You will receive and registration form / invoice which is to be paid via PayPal or Credit Card. Once payment is received, you will be sent instructions on how to join the class and the class material package. Payments are refundable, less a $5 processing fee, prior to 24hours before the start of class.
For additional information contact: Alan Agdern – 516-526-7176 firstname.lastname@example.org