Photoshop for Beginners and Lightroom Users An Online Zoom Interactive Workshopcontact us
A Four-hour interactive workshop taught in 2 parts (2 hours per session)
Part 1 – Monday Evening October 18 at 7:00 – 9:00 PM Eastern Time
Part 2 – Monday Evening October 25 at 7:00 – 9:00 PM Eastern Time
Instructor Alan Agdern
Class CL010R – Fee $100
Class offered in conjunction with Jeff Mantell of Camera Land NY.
This workshop in designed for:
• Beginners with limited or no knowledge of Photoshop.
• Lightroom Classic users who want to use Photoshop as an extension to do those things that can’t be done or are difficult in Lightroom.
• Experienced users who want to receive a comprehensive review of Photoshop basics.
During this course we will discuss:
1. Understanding the user interface.
2. Successful work flows
3. Destructive vs non-destructive editing practices
4. Learn how to use Layers, Layer Masks (the most important features of Photoshop) 5. Learn how to make Selections
6. Understanding the various tools and adjustment layers
7. Utilizing the power of Camera Raw and Lightroom
The workshop will be using the latest version of Photoshop CC. Adobe CC subscription users get Photoshop in addition to LightRoom, so why not use it?
Unlike many other on-line workshops, our interactive workshops are designed to emulate a classroom environment, the students can work along with the instructor, ask questions and have the instructor see and assist them.
The class will be held using the Zoom meeting system with each student able to interact with the instructor and the rest of the class. The class will be limited to 10 people to ensure that all questions are answered.
Prior to the start of the workshop each student receives an electronic version of the Workbook and a set of images used in the class, as well as, instructions on how access the online class.
To register you must send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Registration request PS for Beginners Oct 18”
You must be registered for this class. Registration cuts off at 12pm on Sunday Oct 17th.
You will receive and registration form / invoice which is to be paid via PayPal or Credit Card. Once payment is received, you will be sent instructions on how to join the class and the class material package. Payments are refundable, less a $5 processing fee, prior to 24hours before the start of class.
For additional information contact: Alan Agdern – 516-526-7176 email@example.com